Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 17, 2020

Beach more, worry less ๐Ÿš!

And you will not go wrong! So that's what I did! Got my hot gurl bikini on from ♔Enigma Apparel♔, Izumi Set, their exclusive design for Spotlight Fair that opened April 7th and runs until April 22nd. It comes with a hud of 5 mix n match colors for the bikini top and the bottoms. It is shaped for Maitreya, Legacy, Perkier, Freya, Venus, Isis, Hourglass and Physique. I got my tunes, a burger and a chocolate shake, I am all set for a no more worries evening. Take the taxi to Spotlight Fair and grab an Izumi Set for your beach outing. Enjoy!

Credits ~

~Catwa~Slink
Hair: Doe: Sage - Special Edition
Accessories: [PUMEC] - Mesh Ears - Faradenza
Cosmetics: S.E Catwa 50s Red Lips Collection [PP]
Location: Backdrop Cove

No comments:

Post a Comment