Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 11, 2020

Unto myself...


In my truth lies the person that I am no matter who sees me or not, I will always remain my beautiful self and while doing so I'll be in MI.CO's new design Lolita Dress. This titillating dress with it's form fit and sparkle inlaid bodice will glam up anyone's beauty. It comes in sizes for Freya, Isis, Physique, Hourglass, and Lara with a hud of 60 colors to glam your own personal style. Lolita is available at Swank Event for this months theme Hollywood Glam. It opened April 7th and runs until April 30th. Please see your taxi beside this post to take you to Swank and I wish you glam and happiness!

Credits~

~Catwa~Slink
Avatar Genetics: :::ChicChica::: Tulip Tala (edited shape), kuriko-collection eyes9
Hair: Navy&Copper - Green Tea
Cosmetics: Bossie. koko lipstick & .ARISE. Face Moles
Jewelry: .::Supernatural::. Baby Choker Gold [Black], *PerveTTe* Luxury Earrings [Gold][Black] &*PKC* Louise Bento Rinks - Slink



No comments:

Post a Comment