Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 24, 2021

Play in my Love


How I offer my love may not be what you expect. Sometimes I need to see you weak for my love. Bound, tied, and meek for it. I may want to see you stand for my love, willing to take on any challenges just to receive it. Just know that I will need to control you .. possess you .. make you mine. I am willing to play fair though and we can take turns (smiles).

Hello my incredible readers and welcome to my post. I present to you a new release from ♔Enigma Apparel♔ called Andrea Lingerie. This sexy bodice inspired the playful gurl in me with one look at it. Andrea Set, which does not include the nipple covers, comes hud driven in 8 dark and light colors to choose from. It is shaped for Maitreya, Legacy, Freya, EBody Curvy, Alice, Hourglass, and Tonic Curvy/Fine bodies. You can find this awesome set at at the Girls Heaven Event that started January 10th and runs until February 2nd. You still have time to grab your own to get inspired with and enjoy. I have provided a taxi for you on the right of my post.

Well I hope that you have enjoyed this little piece of my world and that you will return for more pieces (smile). Until the next time....stay safe, happy and full of Second Life!

~ Credits

~Catwa~Maitreya

Hair: [Yomi] Vamp Hair

Cosmetics: DeeTaleZ  *MAKEUPS* -Monoloid

Attributes: L'Etre - Catwa Eyes [#59-68] Halloween Collection, .:[PUMEC]:. mesh ears - Faradenza, :Z.S: Magical Horns

Accessories: **CC** - Love Potion (Dark Love) aurora & FMS Poses - Crop 

Pose: //elephante poses// Beautiful Hangover #2

 

No comments:

Post a Comment