Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 30, 2021

Eɱσƚισɳ:


 Anticipation

I love the build-up the anticipation the playful flirting leading up to it 
the wanting the needing the fire..... 
the primal ache of a lover's touch the hungry mouths ready to devour.  
~N.R.Hart

Hello my lovely readers I welcome you to my post as I wait on my special friend's text (smiles). There's nothing like that new and exciting person in your life bringing some fresh air into it (aahh). So while I'm waiting let me inform you of a new release by N.Kolour. It is one from their series of Frosty Flakes this one is Frosty Flakes (Pink) Nail Applier. There are 5 bright hot pink snowflakes & snowdrops patterns to choose from fitted for Slink, Maitreya, Vista, and Omega nails. Frosty Flakes (Pink) is available inworld at the N.Kolour main store location and also on the market place page. I have provided a taxi to both at the right of my post. Yeah! there's my man...gotta go! Have a beautiful day lovlies!

Well I hope that you have enjoyed this little piece of my world and that you will return for more pieces (smile). Until the next time....stay safe, happy and full of Second Life!

~ Credits

~Catwa~Maitreya

Hair: Sintiklia Lilu Hair & Bangs 1

Attributes: .:[PUMEC]:. - .:Asha:. skin, ARTE - Fiore Eyebrows, . MILA . Galaxy Eyes,                                and ^^Swallow^^ Pixie Ears

Attire: Adeli Top & Panties

Attachment: VPhone Miriam Bento V2

Pose: SamPoses Budgie


No comments:

Post a Comment