Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 10, 2021

(Bang, Bang) Victory is mine


Shooting at the walls of heartache 
~The Warrior by Scandal ft. Patty Smyth

I'm out to shoot down some walls...wish me luck! Welcome my lovelies to my post. It's seems so long since my last post but I've been fighting Influenza and I'm still not to my complete self as yet. But I will persevere and carry on. I am my second life!

So I present to you a new release from N.Kolour that is for this love special month of Valentines Day called Heart Love (Purple) Nail Applier. Heart Love is hud driven with 5 dark, sexy love patterns with hearts, stripes and an adorable electrocardiogram design to choose from. I decided to wear them all I just love them. The set is compatible with Slink, Vista, Omega, and Maitreya nails and you can find it inworld at N.Kolour or on their market place page. I have provided transportation to both located on the right of my post. 

Well I hope that you have enjoyed this little piece of my world and that you will return for more pieces (smile). Until the next time....stay safe, happy and full of Second Life!

~ Credits

~Catwa~Slink/Hourglass

Hair: [DUE] Armas hair

Attributes: .::Queen Shapes::. Jade, :::ChicChica:::Pricilla Lona eyebrows, .euphoric Riri eyes applier, Bossie. koko eyelashes, POEMA - Kimi freckles and .:[PUMEC]:. Bohemian ears

Cosmetics: NOX . Sienna Gloss

Attire: [LF] Anita top

Accessory: [Z O O M] Katie Bracelet



No comments:

Post a Comment