Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Beauty in Dreams

My wonderful readers welcome to my post. I am brought to a state of dreaminess with this photo. I am most assuredly a dreamer, my mind will wander at any given time of the day and before I fall to sleep a dream is definitely near. I love to escape, whether it's to my utopia, my knight in shinning armor or seeing myself beautiful and resplendent (smiles).

So that was my inspiration for this dreamy gown brought to you by MI.CO an exclusive at The Fashion Loft that began December 5th and is open until December 28th. Sophie Gown with Pearls, in it's satin silkiness and lovely pearl shoulder straps you will be a beautiful dream. You will have your choice of 20 lovely colors in the hud along with a choice of textured pearls. Sophie Gown is fitted for Physique, Hourglass, Legacy/Legacy Perky, Lara/Maitreya, Isis, and Freya. Please be sure to check this dreamy gown out at The Fashion Loft and create your beauty in dreams, I have provided your taxi to the right of my post.

 Well I hope that you have enjoyed this little piece of my world and that you will return for more pieces (smile). Until the next time....stay safe, happy and full of Second Life!

~ Credits

~LAQ Noelle~Maitreya

Hair: Sintiklia Raphael

Attributes: LAQ ~ Epicanthic fold, AG. Sahara Eyes

Cosmetics: Izzie's Sheer Lipgloss

Accessories: *PKC* Butterfly Bento Ring & Hair Pin

Pose: FOXCITY. Bebe Pose Set



 

No comments:

Post a Comment