Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 24, 2020

Today I miss you


 But tomorrow I will celebrate you! My mother's birthday is tomorrow, yes she was a Christmas baby to my Grandparents! I always like to do the things that she loved to do leading up to her birthday in her memory but of course with Covid-19 I haven't been able to. So instead I will make her favorite coconut cake watch her favorite movie Seabiscuit, drink her favorite drink of Courvoisier and remember how GREAT a mother she was and how FANTASTIC our relationship was. Happy Birthday Mother!

Welcome my lovely readers to my post and with this one I present to you a design by ♔Enigma Apparel♔ Janaina Set and it is compatible with Maitreya, Isis, Venus, Freya, Hourglass and Physique. It comes ready to wear with a chocker and tie strap heels. You do have the option of 6 color choices with the enclosed hud for the laced mini dress. Janaina Set is available at Enigma Apparel's main store location and you will find your taxi on the right. Let's celebrate those with us here & above (~hugs~).

Well I hope that you have enjoyed this little piece of my world and that you will return for more pieces (smile). Until the next time....stay safe, happy and full of Second Life!

~ Credits

~Catwa~Slink/Hourglass

Hair: Ade - Faith

Attributes: PUMEC - / Mesh Ears\   -  Horizon & .:Vegas:. Tattoo

Cosmetics: +Psycho Barbie+ [Monroe Beauty Mark] & Sintiklia Fairy Lipgloss

Attachment: :::ChicChica::: Love Cocktail

No comments:

Post a Comment