Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 29, 2020

I have choices


 Right or wrong, bad or good, it doesn't matter which but I do have choices. 

Welcome my dear readers to my post. I am choosing to relax at home while Netflixin' and enjoying some tasty lil fairies in my Francine Romper by ♔Enigma Apparel♔. A grown gurl's romper with it's peekaboo lace, ruffles and side waist ties. I am feeling beautifully fierce & sexy. Francine Romper is compatible with Hourglass, Maitreya, Legacy, and Freya and is available at the main store location and market place page of ♔Enigma Apparel♔. Taxi service is located at the right of my post. Enjoy and savior your choices!

Well I hope that you have enjoyed this little piece of my world and that you will return for more pieces (smile). Until the next time....stay safe, happy and full of Second Life!

~ Credits

~Catwa~Slink/Hourglass

Hair: Doe: Sage - Special Edition

Cosmetics: #ADORED - chilled out eye makeup & .euphoric ~ Zahra Beauty lipstick

Attachment: *Epic* Unseelie Snow.Faery.Nom!


No comments:

Post a Comment