Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 22, 2020

My best life!


 Hello my best life for 2021. My greeting for the new year, simple and direct, true and sincere. I choose to have a sunny disposition for 2021. I don't believe we were brought thru the fire to be burned, it has to mean you made it thru it all to shed the old and take on and adapt to a new and better you (everyone). So this Christmas I will celebrate with all the vigor and enthusiasm I can muster up because I believe there is so much more to look forward to and the celebration at the end of a literal hell should be / better be / has to be greatly enjoyed.

With that said I welcome you my wonderful readers to my post in which I present to you an N.Kolour release ~ Christmas Garland Nail Applier. Encrusted with bright ornamental garlands this nail applier comes in 5 Christmas colors from ivory to green. It is compatible with Slink, Maitreya, Vista and Omega nails and is available for purchase at N.Kolour's main store and on the market place page. Please find a taxi to both at the right and I wish you your best for 2021!

Well I hope that you have enjoyed this little piece of my world and that you will return for more pieces (smile). Until the next time....stay safe, happy and full of Second Life!

~ Credits

~Catwa~Slink/Hourglass

Hair: ELIKATIRA Merry LE 

Cosmetics: .euphoric  ~ Vivian Beauty Set

Attire: Sweet E's Blue Snowman Norma Sweater

Accessories: [Elle et Lui] Snowflakes Winter & [FORMANAILS] - BOMA - rings


No comments:

Post a Comment