Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 28, 2021

A good day


 I can't believe today was a good day ~ Ice Cube "It was a Good Day"

Welcome my glorious readers. Yasss my day was a good one and I hope that yours was also. I'm in the mind set that days closer to the weekend are always good days! So for this good day I have for you a new design by N.Kolour called Sunflower Love Nail Applier, ready and fit for Slink, Maitreya, Vista and Omega nails. Sunflower Love is a set of 5 bold white/black backgrounds of stripes and solids with the popular golden sunflower adding it's appeal to each pattern. It is available at Sense Event which began April 18th and runs until May 8th. I have your taxi waiting on you next to my post and I wish you continued good days!

Well I hope that you have enjoyed this little piece of my world and that you will return for more pieces (smile). Until the next time....stay safe, happy and full of Second Life!

~ Credits

~Catwa~Slink

Hair: DOUX - Candice Hairstyle

Attributes: Egozy.Tentation Eyes

Cosmetics: #Besom Lashes ~ Butterfly Lash & Izzie's - Holo Lipstick (PP)

Attachments: OW Butterfly on flower in mouth, [InDiGo] Butterfly & SD: Butterfly cluster

Pose: ::Peppers:: scenario #108 (pose box) & BellePoses - Anitta 5

No comments:

Post a Comment