Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 20, 2021

α ωαү συт


My regrets look just like text I shouldn't send
and I got neighbors, they more like strangers,
we could be friends
I just need a way out of my head
I'll do anything for a way out of my head ~ Mac Miller

Hello my wonderful readers, welcome to my post. It's been awhile since my last one my RL has been very busy and overworked lately. I've had to work longer hours and still be present for my family, my son in particular, so my emotions are in my photo and this song fits well.

But I have to say I have no regrets while I'm in SL wearing a new design by Gloss called Manuella Romper. This sexy form fitting romper is an exclusive for the Vanity Event. Manuella has embossed stitching, an open tied bodice and comes in 6 fab colors (Black, Blue, Green, Red, Strawberry and Violet) which is sized for Maitreya and Maitreya Petite. The Vanity Event began April 4th and ends April 28th...still time to catch the taxi I provided for you. I hope you enjoy!

Well I hope that you have enjoyed this little piece of my world and that you will return for more pieces (smile). Until the next time....stay safe, happy and full of Second Life!

~ Credits

~Catwa~Maitreya

Hair: Sintiklia Dreamy

Accessory: [BREATHE]-Jori Heels

Pose: BellePoses - Anitta 5

Props: MINIMAL - Dark Background, DRD candles & NTD - The Old Wooden Horse


No comments:

Post a Comment