Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 30, 2021

I take a nap :)


 "When the going gets tough, the tough takes a nap" ~ Tom Hodgkinson

Good evening my adorable readers, ya gurl is ready for a beauty nap. It's been a tough day at work and I'm ready for visions of furry lil' beings of puppies and kitties playing amongst the loveliest green grass. Me on my cozy blanket and pillow while billowy clouds float above my head. Speaking of clouds! N.Kolour has a new adorable nail applier set called Cloud Love Nail Applier, it is in 5 amazing renderings of soft fluffy clouds floating on a range of different pastel backgrounds and is available for Slink, Maitreya, Vista, and Omega nails. This awesome set can be found at N.Kolour's main store location or on their market place page. I have provided transportation for you at the right of my post. Now, I intend to pull my mask down and return to my dreams, I wish you a good night!

Well I hope that you have enjoyed this little piece of my world and that you will return for more pieces (smile). Until the next time....stay safe, happy and full of Second Life!

~ Credits

~LAQ~Slink

Hair: *barberyumyum*P10(03)--hair

Attributes: LAQ ~ Noelle w/shape & brow, !Musa! Moonstone Eyes, an.:[PUMEC]:. - Meow mesh ears 

Cosmetics: alaskametro<3 "Ibiza" Highlighter, ~Shiny Stuffs~ Beautiful Day Lipgloss

Attire: DWD - Teddy Lounge set, Love [Beauty Sleep Masks]

Deco: JIAN  Corgi sleepy, Simply Shelby yellow rose planter, MICHIAN  My Corner #19 can & Pokladot Boxes *Tentacio* Healthy life (gym plan), Akaesha's Laptop, {Why Not?} Nairn Hair Brush Set, CHEZ MOI Love Bunny


No comments:

Post a Comment