Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 11, 2021

Bright!

 


Morning my awesome readers! Welcome to my post! I'm bright in white this morning to present to you Gloss' exclusive for Saki Event called Charloth Outfit. It's an adorable and sexy suspender style skirt with an even more adorable kitty face and paws on the skirt. It comes in green, purple, and white (as in my pic) and is fitted for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass & Physique. Saki Event began April 5th and runs until April 17th. I have provided your taxi to the right and I hope you enjoy and be your brightest!

Well I hope that you have enjoyed this little piece of my world and that you will return for more pieces (smile). Until the next time....stay safe, happy and full of Second Life!

~ Credits

~Catwa~Maitreya

Hair: KUNI - Camii

Cosmetics: LUXREBEL - glossy Lipstick #2

Accessories: MIDNA - Megan bracelets, [NEUTRA] Verboden-glasses, Essenz - Malaga (Pack 2)-shoes

Location: Backdrop City

No comments:

Post a Comment