Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 26, 2021

mood (set)


 Lights low, candles are scented. Soft music is playing in the air. A tray full of small scrumptious delights of sweet dark grapes, plump gewy cheeses, divinely salted wafers and a few decadent dark & light chocolates. Let's not forget the wonderfully bubbly fruity champagne in tall glittery sparkling fluted glasses. Go...

Yasss! That's for me (smiles). Welcome my little seductive readers to my post. This new design by Enigma Apparel has me in my moods and intimately inspired, Hana Dress! It is an exclusive for the Hashtag Event which began April 16th and runs until April 30th. Hana Dress is compatible with Maitreya, Maitreya Petite, Kupra, Legacy, and Freya shapes. It is hud driven with 8 sexy colors to choose from. I have provided a taxi for you so that you can hurry over to Hashtag and set your mood!

Well I hope that you have enjoyed this little piece of my world and that you will return for more pieces (smile). Until the next time....stay safe, happy and full of Second Life!

~ Credits

~Catwa~Maitreya

Hair: Sintiklia - Mbali Hair - Browns

Cosmetics: Shiny Stuffs ~ Fix It With Lipgloss & Just Add Glitter! (PP2019)

Accessories: Circle 150ND Headchain 1&2, Septum Ring 5

Location: City Loft

No comments:

Post a Comment