Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 25, 2021

an Entrance


 I don't like to think of myself as habitually late ... just committed to making a Grand Entrance
~Dani Tow

Yass I'm with that! That will be my new phrase when someone tells me I'm late ~ ha! Well hello and welcome to another post my patient readers. I hope this finds you having had a splendid weekend and so with this one I present to you a Gloss design, Karen Dress, which can be found at Hashtag. Karen Dress is a complete outfit with the dress and a pair of zipper inlaid heels. Both the dress and heels are available in Blue, Black, and Pink. The dress is fitted for Freya, Isis, Legacy, and Maitreya with the heels being for Belleza, Legacy, and Maitreya. Hashtag is ending on April 30th, I have a taxi running and ready for you. Don't be late (smiles).

Well I hope that you have enjoyed this little piece of my world and that you will return for more pieces (smile). Until the next time....stay safe, happy and full of Second Life!

~ Credits

~Catwa~Maitreya

Hair: Analog Dog - Octave

Cosmetics: #ADORED -  limited lips - amberle edition

Accessories: **Honey*Soul***Leather-Hat-JUJU (black), MG - Sugar Heart - necklace, CLOCKHAUS - Amelia Tights BLACK

Pose: Le Poppycock *What Next?*

No comments:

Post a Comment