Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 24, 2020

Celebration in memory


 Hello my fantastic readers and welcome to my post. I hope that this has been an awesome week for you and that you are settling in for an even more awesome weekend! I myself am preparing for a full SL experience this weekend with all the events, parties, and hunts going on inworld in celebration of Halloween.

So a stop along my way found me in this truly chilling and spooky graveyard located on the Labyrinth of Darkness sim. I thought it was fitting for this post in which I present two new releases. The first being ♔Enigma Apparel♔ with Carlota Set, that is an exclusive for Hash in Day of the Dead Mexico. Carlota is a bodice top made with straps, that includes a pair of panties and a pair of chunky chain link heels. The complete set is sized for Legacy, Hourglass, and Maitreya that includes a hud of six patterns for the bodice and 4 separate colors for the straps. Hash in Day of the Dead Mexico began October 16th and runs until October 30th.

As a finishing touch I am wearing the mystical and spiritual M & S Time Nail Applier that is a new release of N.Kolour. This hud driven applier has five different patterns to choose from with deep rich ombre hues of blue with splatters of gold dust over sharp crescents and stars. M & S Time Nail Applier is available at N.Kolour's main store location.

I am ready to have my own spiritual celebration in memory of my loved ones and the wonderful life experiences that I had with them. I wish you a Happy Halloween/Day of the Dead celebration filled weekend and please find your taxis to Hash and N.Kolour prospectively to the right of my post.

Well I hope that you have enjoyed this little piece of my world and that you will return for more pieces (smile). Until the next time....stay safe, happy and full of Second Life!

~ Credits

~Catwa~Maitreya

Hair: Pompadour 

Attributes: .MILA. Galaxy Eyes [Sky]

Cosmetics: .euphoric ~ Nora Eyeshadow & AUREALIS. Vice matte lipstick shade #3

Accessories: Astralia - Catrina Headpiece & Rivendale ~ Swirling Bats



No comments:

Post a Comment