Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 11, 2020

I'm freakin' dope

 

Yasss my fierce readers, it's ya gurl Kc (I'm never too far away or completely gone). I just needed some much needed "Me" tyme in my Real Life. I had to learn again that I am so very freakin' dope! You know... things happen, people occur, and a gurl can loose her sense of dopeness. So yeah, I had to find it and I did as I always do and as I always will come back to my Second Life....I'm Back (kisses)!

So I'll jump right into this post with a fantastic and sexy gown by MICO, Drusilla. This gown can be your awesome dream come true nite or your horribly gone wrong nightmare! LOL, it's all in fun with this fantastic month of October leading up to halloween. Drusilla comes in a mega pack, gown & heels, and a BoM bloody tatt (to really immerse yourself in the role--smiles) that is hud driven with the usual color choices but this also includes the clean option (as in my photo above) and the bloody option. This billowy satin gown is fitted for Legacy/Legacy Perky, Freya, Physique, Hourglass, Isis, and Lara. The heels are for Slink, Legacy, Belleza, and Maitreya. Drusilla is an exclusive at this months Swank which began October 7th and runs through to the end of the month. Your taxi is provided to the right of my post. Be freakin' dope and enjoy!

Well I hope that you have enjoyed this little piece of my world and that you will return for more pieces (smile). Until the next time....stay safe, happy and full of Second Life!

~ Credits

~Catwa~Slink/Hourglass

Hair: WINGS-OS1027

Cosmetics: NOX. Sienna Lip gloss

Pose: :studioOneiro: Zozo 2

Location: Backdrop City


No comments:

Post a Comment