Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 26, 2020

YOU


It's you, It's always you
If I'm ever gonna fall in love I know it's gon' be you
It's you it's always you
Met a lot of people, but nobody feels like you
So, please, don't break my heart
Don't tear me apart
I know how it starts
Trust me, I've been broken before
Don't break me again
I am delicate
Please don't break my heart
Trust me, I've been broken before 
~ Ali Gatie

My lovely readers welcome to another post that I hope finds you in the best of health, feeling relaxed and ready (if you can truly ever be) for the coming work week (smiles). With the post I present to you a design by MI.CO called Caroline Dress, a 2-piece mini in silky satin that is hud driven in 32 awesome color & pattern combinations for the top and skirt. In this sexy little 2-piece you will certainly break hearts! It comes fitted for E Body, Maitreya, Hourglass, T Curvy, Physique, Freya, Isis, and Venus. Caroline Dress is available right now at MI.CO's main store location and on their market place page. I have provided taxis to both for you located to the right of my post. I leave you with this to remember...he's delicate so don't break him too hard (smiles).

Well I hope that you have enjoyed this little piece of my world and that you will return for more pieces (smile). Until the next time....stay safe, happy and full of Second Life!

~ Credits

~Catwa~Slink/Hourglass

Hair: Wasabi // Melon Mesh &Just Magnetized - Basic Hairbase 

Attributes: . MILA . Galaxy Eyes [Moss]

Cosmetics: alaskametro <3 "Vintage" eyeshadow & Sintiklia - Lipstick Candy

Pose: Ardent Poses - Meanwhile


No comments:

Post a Comment