Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 31, 2020

Smile


 Smile ~ to form one's features into a pleased, kind, or amused expression, typically with the corners of the mouth turned up and the front teeth exposed.

So I'm smiling just for you (smiles). Hello and welcome my lovely readers to my post. I started right away this morning on SL needing to finish up my obligations for this month and somethings I wanted to do for the end of this Halloween month that I love so much and as a result right now I am feeling very Hangry. I will make this one short so as not to turn my smile upside down (hehe).

I present to you MI.CO Krys Shirt/Skirt Set available now on their market place page and their inworld main store. I was inspired to stand out on this dark and lonely bridge during my semi spooky walk wearing this awesome set because with it's vibrant colors (of which there are 20 to choose from within the accompanied hud) and sharp fit, I feel like I just got it like that! Krys comes fitted for Slink Physique/Hourglass, Belleza Freya/Isis/Venus, Maitreya, Legacy, and Fitted Mesh XS-L, and the color options are for the shirt (buttons also) and skirt of course! Well this sim was great for exploring, Dark Discipline by the way, time now to get a gurl's grub on! Please find your transportation to MI.CO's main store or market place page to the right of my post.

Well I hope that you have enjoyed this little piece of my world and that you will return for more pieces (smile). Until the next time....stay safe, happy and full of Second Life!

~ Credits

~Catwa~Slink/Hourglass

Hair: .ICONIC.Letoya.Brunettes

Cosmetics: .euphoric ~ Koko Beauty Set

Accessories: Izzie's - Bow & Pearl necklace rose, Beloved Jewelry : Wire Scroll Earrings & pure poison - dalia pumps -rare

Attachments: [KoKoLoRes] Starlight Umbrella & THE OAK - Phynto Bag

Pose: Juxtapose - Walk It Out - 1


No comments:

Post a Comment