Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 29, 2020

I'll keep trying


 If at first you don't succeed .... I think we all know the rest! Welcome my auspicious readers to my post and I'm feeling right now that maybe I don't want to try again! Is there really any harm in giving up, hmmm? I mean does it really make me a failure? Life's big questions and I don't have one little answer to them! Oh well, guess I'll keep trying then (smiles).

So with this post I bring you a new release from N.Kolour called Potter Collection. This collection consist of 4 different sets of Harry Potter inspired nail appliers all sold separate. Each set has 4 different patterns that burst with mystical and magical colors in blues, oranges, greens and as seen above in my photo yellows. Sense Event began October 18th and runs until November 8th still plenty of time to stop by and check it out, as always I have provided your free transportation located on the right of my post.

Well I hope that you have enjoyed this little piece of my world and that you will return for more pieces (smile). Until the next time....stay safe, happy and full of Second Life!

~ Credits

~Catwa~Slink/Hourglass

Hair: white river co. (Aubergine) Eventide Hoodie w/hair

Cosmetics: Izzie's Bloody Eyes & Smeared Mascara, DeeTaleZ "Random Highlights"

Accessories: (AMD) Broken Geek Glasses & ^^Swallow^^ Shiny Rings

Attachments: [Cubic Cherry] {Aerial v.2}, Persefona Magic Glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment