Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 16, 2020

Midnite Apothecary

 

The world of reality has it's limits. The world of imagination is BOUNDLESS.                                        ~ Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Agreed! 100%! This is why I love Second Life and with the awesome and imaginative creators/designers and artistic citizens of second life, I can live out my imagination and fantasies to my hearts desire.

With that I put together a steampunk apothecary look (love steampunk!) and I call her Fiona. Fiona is that one you need for those midnite elixirs that ward off evil and she hunts down witches & warlocks (smiles). So for this style I had to have N.Kolour's surprise release for this month Spooksville Nail Applier. These chilling night flying bats in five different wind light settings will appropriate all your steampunk, halloween and gothic attire styles. They come in a hud with the colors orange, blue, red, yellow & green and are fitted for Slink, Maitreya, Vista, and Omega nails. Well Fiona has to prepare some elixirs and get ready for whatever the nite brings her. Spooksville Nail Applier is available inworld at N.Kolour's main store...your taxi awaits you on the right. Have fun!

Well I hope that you have enjoyed this little piece of my world and that you will return for more pieces (smile). Until the next time....stay safe, happy and full of Second Life!

~ Credits

~Catwa~Maitreya

Hair: pr!tty - Demy -

Attributes: .euphoric ~Hope Eyes Applier

Accessories: [AiiZawa] Aristocratic Shades XVI 2.0 & Eudora3D Witch Hunter Hat Brown

Cosmetics: BT:Gift "Catwa" Lipstick Appliers

Attire: AP: Velo Shirt: Pinstripe Wine




No comments:

Post a Comment