Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Just one of those days

 

Hello my fabulous readers and welcome to my post. I want to start this day off right. I want to project myself in a way never seen before. I want to make it more than just one of those days, you know!? One of those days where everything seems to go wrong. One of those days when you say things can't get no worse (but they do). One of those days when you wake up and stub the hell outta ya toes on the end of the bed frame. OMG! Well, I don't know, but that's what I want...hmm, maybe it'll happen.

Until then I'll tell you about a new exclusive design by ♔Enigma Apparel♔ - Talita Set made for Girls Heaven that started October 17th and last until November 18th. Talita Set is a cute relaxed outfit with an adorable lace mid drift top and baggy jeans. The perfect set for one of those days of just chillin where nothing can go wrong. It comes with the top, jeans, and a jewelry set that includes the earrings and necklace. The top and jeans are hud driven with the top having ten color choices and the jeans having six. It's sized for Legacy Perky, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Freya, Isis, and Venus. Please find your transportation to Girls Heaven to the right of my post and have more than just one of those days!

Well I hope that you have enjoyed this little piece of my world and that you will return for more pieces (smile). Until the next time....stay safe, happy and full of Second Life!

~ Credits

~Catwa~Slink/Hourglass

Hair: Wasabi // Melon Mesh &Just Magnetized - Basic Hairbase 

Attributes: . MILA . Galaxy Eyes [Moss]

Cosmetics: NOX. Sienna Gloss lipstick, . MILA . Makeup eyeshadow [pp 2018]

Pose w/attachment: ~X.T.C  Summer Love 

No comments:

Post a Comment