Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 28, 2021

oohh my luv


Purple💜: Cloth of a color between red & blue, formerly worn as a symbol of royalty or high office. Imperial power; high rank: born to the purple.

Yeah, ahuh definitely....me (at least in my mind ~ smiles). I have always loved purple since being a little girl. My mother knew if she bought me something purple I would more than likely love it and wear it to death! So that being the case then and still is, when I saw N.Kolour's  new release Lash 2 Nail Applier of course I had to share it with you my readers! It is hud driven with 5 colors in purple and neon green of lovely swirly lines making it's own royal statement. It is compatible with Slink, Maitreya, Vista, and Omega nails. Lash 2 Nail Applier is available inworld at N.Kolour's main store location or on the market place page. I have provided your transportation. Be royal!

Well I hope that you have enjoyed this little piece of my world and that you will return for more pieces (smile). Until the next time....stay safe, happy and full of Second Life!

~ Credits

~Catwa~Slink/Hourglass

Hair: [NYNE] 'Kayli' 

Attributes: . MILA . Gitte Skin [Exotic] & +Psycho Barbie+ [Heartless Tat]

Cosmetics: . MILA . April [PP 2019], .euphoric ~ Nora Beauty Mole

Accessory: .::Supernatural::. Balian #2 (septum ring)

Attire: Blueberry - Loli - Hoodie Top

No comments:

Post a Comment