Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 8, 2021

R E D


the single most dynamic and passionate color, symbolizes love, rage and courage. Demanding attention, red has great emotional impact. Those who select red are aggressive, impulsive, and strive for success ~ the definition of Red

When in doubt wear Red ~ Bill Blass

Hey! Welcome my fantastic readers to my post. My mood with this one was very Red. When I want to give off attitude, confidence and a touch of sexy...red is my choice color and I feel like I'm bringing all that in this marvelous mini dress and heels by Gloss. Suzanne Dress -Minipack & Suzanne Heels -Minipack a perfect combo with the dress trimmed in white lace and styled with an ultimate sexy bodice and the heels in all their strappy sexiness you can surely give off all the attitude and confidence you desire to. The dress is fitted for Kupra (Bimbo, Low & Original), Belleza (Freya & Isis), Slink (Hourglass & Physique), Maitreya & Maitreya Petite, Legacy & Legacy Perky. The heels are for Kupra, Belleza and Legacy. Both of these Gloss designs can be found at Girls Heaven which began May 2nd and runs until May 26th, I have provided transportation for you. Go 'n Give off that tude!!!

Well I hope that you have enjoyed this little piece of my world and that you will return for more pieces (smile). Until the next time....stay safe, happy and full of Second Life!

~ Credits

~Catwa hdpro~Slink

Hair: pr!tty - Brittany

Attributes: .:Queen Shapes::. Queen HDPRO w/Jade Eyebrow, !Lumae :: Eirtae - T5 Skin and .euphoric ~Secret Love Eyes Applier~

Accessory: Dahlia - Kissy - Clutch

Pose: Kokoro Poses - Asuma 3 w/cigarette 

No comments:

Post a Comment