Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 9, 2020

Alias Freya


As the world pushes on and we try to find a sense of normalcy I welcome you to my blog all you lovely people. I have to say that I am an individual that does not typically pass up on anything free and of course I know that I am not alone in that! I also am a second lifer that enjoys the chameleon like style that can be had in second life. I have an inventory full of different avatar looks and styles, bento heads, bodies, shapes you name it! So, with that being said I jumped on the recent free Catwa Freya head release. Now we know that is a unicorn but one of those real rare ones, like for instance an elemental one...lol! I will also admit that I am a fan of Catwa, another rare thing of late but I am. I have always liked that Catwa is more affordable for a full bento head (for my budget) and that there are a range of facial features to choose from. So as I said I got the Freya head. I just so happened to be up late inworld and the post came up in the Catwa group so I was able to grab one up right away. Well I have adjusted and readjusted until I am satisfied with the shape I have for this beautiful head. It is nice when creators do give recognition to their customers however they choose to do so and I hope that Catwa will continue to!

Credits ~

~Catwa~Slink

Hair: Doe: Electric Heart, S.E. Michele FNTY hairbase
Components: [PUMEC] Asha September Skin, [PUMEC] Mesh Ears - Faradenza, Hourglass Shape, [SB] JuliaEarth Small Roundish eyebrows, Daisy Brow shaper, . MILA . Vanessa Eyes pp October 2019, #Besom Beauty ~ Pretty Lash
Cosmetics: .MILA. April [PP] 2019 cosmetic eyeshadow & lipstick
Attire: Snatch Ivey's Garnet cocktail ring, Entice - Summer Baby - Wine, .BF. Livia Set choker

No comments:

Post a Comment