Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 2, 2020

Do something when I say go


Undress, kiss, lick, touch...I want to be craved by you. I want you to think about kissing me as much as I think about kissing you. I think of you when I close my eyes. I miss you when I open my eyes. 

My lovely readers in my feels right now and I'm here to present to you [VSM] devil inside pose "On My Own" set 1 which is available inworld at the main store location.  A sexy set of six single poses to use for self expression in those marvelous photographic images. Pictured is pose 1 of the set (stool not included), there are two other sit poses and three lay poses. All [VSM] poses are created in slow motion and can therefore also be used as model poses for the catwalk and individual production of poses is possible, price according to effort. Please find your way to [VSM] main store location or visit the market place page for a range of self expression poses to choose from. Your transportation is provided and please enjoy!

Credits ~

~Catwa~Slink

Hair: Sintiklia - Isla Bento fitted
Attire: CLOCKHAUS - Amelia Tights BLACK
Accessories: TLG - Love is Pain Bracelets Gypsy, [MODA] REAGAN PUNK MARYJANES - DELUXE VERSION & [MODA] COPIOUS GEMSTONE RING

No comments:

Post a Comment