Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 24, 2020

The Best Things of Life


The best of life are not the things in your life but are the moments that are your life.  So I have been creating my moments in my virtual world because I'm still scared for my self, my family, my friends and coworkers. The unsureness is frightening. I am thankful everyone is still safe and well and I do hope my lovely readers that the same goes for you.  However you choose to make your moments be sure to make the best of them and enjoy them to the fullest. Well on to my post.

♔Enigma Apparel♔Alexa Set a 4 Seasons Event exclusive. The event began May 15th and ends on May 29th so hurry on over and check it out! Alexa Set is one of many exclusive designs there and it comes complete with the dress and pumps. The dress is for shapes Maitreya, Legacy, Alice, Freya, Isis, Venus, Physique, and Hourglass. It is a fit all those curves in the right places kinda dress with a cute semi see thru lace on the collar and the back. The pumps are those classic good for everything heels and are sized for Maitreya, Belleza, and Slink feet. With this set comes a six color choice hud for the dress in deep shades that are sure to help create your moment. I'm going to head out to a couple of clubs looking sharp and moment worthy in my Alexa Set...go get yours, I have provided your transportation!

~ Credits

~Catwa~Slink

Hair: [e] Lauren
Accessories: [rD] Alight Nose Ring, -FABIA- Gacha Mandy/Margie earrings Silver, Earthstones Callie Bangle, ^^Swallow^^ Shiny Rings

No comments:

Post a Comment