Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 15, 2020

Feels


I want to live darkly and richly in my femaleness but as a woman, oh, God, as a woman I want to be dominated! ~Anais Nin 

I consent to you, I put myself in your care, I let you handle me with your will, your pleasure, your desire. Oh My! It's like that..I'm on one! Well I think it's best I pull the curtain on that (smiles)! So I welcome you my amazing readers to my post. Today I present to you N.Kolour's Luxurious Reds Nail Applier which is available inworld at the main store location. These dark rich reds come in 5 different patterns and are fitted for Slink, Maitreya, Vista, and Omega nails. Please endulge your emotions with Luxurious Reds and allow yourself to be on one (whispers) I have provided a floatation device for this ride (hehe!).

~ Credits

~Catwa~Slink

Hair: KUNI ~ Aya
Cosmetics: #adored - so jucci lips - #10 holiday advent 2k17
Accessories: TLG Love is Blind blindfold, Triggered PRTCTR (Gacha) Little Horns-Black, Sweet Thing. Ruby ring - Song of Swans, [MODA] COPIOUS GEMSTONE RING

No comments:

Post a Comment