Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 30, 2020

Let the Music play

"Life and Love go on, let the music play" ~ Johnny Cash. We should do just that! It's the weekend, it's great to be alive, healthy, and happy! Let us play!
So good morning (if it applies ~ smiles) and Happy Saturday. This morning I bring you another set of shades of colors nail applier by N.Kolour. This set is Shades of Black and White Nail Applier, which contains a set of 5 varying shades of black to white colors. I have on three of them in my photo, black, dark grey, and the white. Shades of Black and White is available for Maitreya, Vista, Omega, and Slink nails and is at N.Kolour's main store location and their market place page.  I have provided your transportation once again and I do hope that you play to your heart's content this weekend!
Well, I hope that you have enjoyed this little piece of my world and that you will return for more pieces (smiles). Until the next time....be safe, happy and full of Second Life!

~Credits

~Catwa~Slink

Hair: NO. MATCH_NO. ROMANCE.
Cosmetics: .euphoric ~ Callie eyes & Willow Beauty marks, Bossie. elegance eyeshadow, Colivati [PP] On The Go Makeup Lipstick #7
Accessories: RickB. Arrow Piercing Gold, .::Supernatural::. Sadie set Gold #2 & #3 necklaces, and Akaesha's Headphones


No comments:

Post a Comment