Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 28, 2020

Late Nite

Hello my fabulous readers. I hope that this post finds you in a peaceful and blissful state of mind, which I have to confess that I am in. I'm happy and full of my second life today as I'm looking forward to the weekend and spending sometime doing the things that add to my SL joys. I wish the same for you!
On this late evening (well it is for me~smiles) I present to you N.Kolour's Hacked I Nail Applier that is available right now inworld and on the market place page. Hacked comes in 5 bright pentagram design colors of blue, red, yellow, green and purple and they are fitted for Slink, Maitreya, Vista, and Omega hands. You'll tap into your computer love with these fun detailed nail designs. I have as always provided your transportation for you and I hope that you make your way to N.Kolour.
Well, I hope that you have enjoyed this little piece of my world and that you will return for more pieces (smiles). Until the next time....be safe, happy and full of Second Life!

~Credits

~Catwa~Slink

Hair: Moon//Happy
Attire: neve - sugar pj's
Setting: SLINFO artwork ~ Marilyn, Kraftwork abstract backdrop vol.2, :BoWillow: starry room, Yasum pink bing bag chair & sideboard, various Gacha items

No comments:

Post a Comment