Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 22, 2020

Me

I am me and no one else can be me. My hair, my eyes, my face, my skin, my style, and my personality. I see me. I am glad to be...me.

My exceptional readers I share with you today MI.CO Mechthild Foot Ribbon. These ribbons are comfy, classy with three lovely roses delicately placed on a luxurious ribbon that crosses your foot in shear delight. They come with a 20 color hud that has interchangeable colors for both the ribbon and  roses, they are also available for Maitreya, Slink, and Belleza shape feet. You can find Mechthild Foot Ribbon at MI.COs main store inworld. I have provided your transportation to buy a set of these lovely ribbons and adorn your "Me" (smiles).

~ Credits

~Catwa~Slink

Hair: KUNI - Camii hair
Cosmetics: .euphoric ~ Koko Beauty set
Attire: S&P WTC Tank HG black and Bella Moda: vivace Black Denim Shorts
Accessories: MIDNA - Carol Bracelets and ::SG:: Fly Bento Mesh Nails

No comments:

Post a Comment