Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Steampunk Wishes


Hello my fellow SLifers, I hope that this hump day has brought you over the hill of the mid week in great fortitudinous (yasss yo gurl knows somethings~smiles). It has for me, I am so happy looking forward to the end of the week and an extra day for the weekend from the holiday. I do hope that everyone stays safe and enjoy their weekend.

But I come to you today to share another small piece of my second life that I love and that is steampunk. I am so fascinated by the complex merging of two eras that steampunk creates. I especially love the color hues of rusted tans, low burning oranges and deep golds and coppers. I think that that would have been my era, my world! I am a science fiction gurl with a little fantasy to boot so that would have been a fitting time for me!

So of course I made my way inworld to the Engine Room Event. They had the ultimate products for steampunk ranging from tattoos, clothing, masks, hair, and huds. It was a wonderful event, I hope that some of you were able to attend, I was very happy that I had the chance to do so. I picked up a few items and I am sharing a photo of my fav one! A little gear Seahorse that is so adorable I had to have it right away! So I'm ready for the next event, there are so many to choose from for almost anyone's wishes, fantasies, and desires! Your free to get out in second life so enjoy!

~ Credits

~Catwa~Slink

Hair: .:EMO-tions.. *MONO* -Fatpack
Cosmetics: AG.Beauty Set-PP April 2019 (eyes & lipstick) zibska ~ Thirteen Eyemakeup
Attire: PIXEL BOX Steampunk Leather Harness w/top, Crescent Moon pants w/suspenders, Eye Patch Dark Clock w/chains, Library Cuffs, City Heart necklace
Accessory: Astara - #2 Steampunk Seahorse Gacha

No comments:

Post a Comment