Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 6, 2020

after the Game

 I am the score! Welcome my lovely readers to my post. I hope that your week has been good so far because it's only going to get better with the weekend coming. YAY! 

So with today's post I present to you Enigma Apparel's exclusive for Up Event - Sports, Safira Bodysuit Hoodie, made of a colorful sporty terry cloth and emblazoned with bold letters. You'll be ready to catch that game in sporty fashion wearing Safira, it comes in sizes for Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Legacy, Freya, Isis and Venus and comes with a hud of six rich colors to choice from. The Up Event started August 1st and runs until August 15th. You have time to get stylish for that next sporting event! Please take the taxi I have provided for you to Up located to the left and maybe I'll see you inworld at some sporting events! Have fun!

Well I hope that you have enjoyed this little piece of my world and that you will return for more pieces (smile). Until the next time....stay safe, happy and full of Second Life!


~ Credits

~Catwa~Slink/Hourglass

Hair: Wasabi // Stormy Mesh hair 

Cosmetics: LURE: lipstick 

Accessories: ICONIC:Baseball Cap & #EMPIRE - Euphorbia - High Plateau boots

No comments:

Post a Comment