Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 30, 2020

Too fun in Neon

 

And I welcome you my great readers as I wake to this morning in a playful mood. Why? Did you just really say that? I know right! When so much is going on around me but I feel that if I don't wake up playful then I'll wake up hateful and resentful. Which brings to mind a mantra: You Get What You Focus On. So I'll focus on the fact that I slept well and I'm well rested and joyful of a new day....so yes, why not play!? That is after I eat my breakfast! Hah!

Sounds like post time with that one (smiles) and I present N.Kolour's recent release Tropical Mixx 3 Nail Applier. This fun set is of five vibrant patterns with neon colors & splashes of purple (my fav color) and is compatible with Slink, Vista, Omega, and Maitreya nails. Tropical Mixx 3 is available at N.Kolour inworld at the main store location and also on their market place page. I have provided your transportation for both & please be playful (at least today~smile).

Well I hope that you have enjoyed this little piece of my world and that you will return for more pieces (smile). Until the next time....stay safe, happy and full of Second Life!

~ Credits

~Catwa~Slink/Hourglass

Hair: TRUTH hair Olympia [Visor]

Attributes: Essences - PP June 2019 Omega Body Applier & Sibyl Bento Shape & Skin Applier (Freya), PUMEC /Mesh Ears\ - Meow, .euphoric~Layla Beauty Set (eyes) and BLAXIUM -Body Lights-

Attachment: BALACLAVA!! Bubble Gun w/pose


No comments:

Post a Comment