Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 23, 2020

They jingling baby

 Go 'head, baby ~ LL Cool J

Cute!? Right?! Well all I know is this beautiful day is coming to an end and I am preparing myself for this coming week, it's like that you know, geek yo'self up to prepare for your co-workers and... oooh I almost forgot...my boss is off this week! When the cat's away the mouse will play....ha!

Ok so back to the real world (smiles). I am on those collabo's still and with this one I present to you N.Kolour with an exclusive release for Sense Event which began August 18th and ends September 8th, called Fades Nail Applier.  Fades comes as a hud with 5 bright shades that fade in degrees of color (as pictured above) and is compatible with Slink, Maitreya, Vista and Omega nails. You will see a link to the Sense Event on the right of my post.

I now bring you to another design of [Neutra] called Paratiro Full Pack. These sleek sunglasses come with two parts, the Lenses & Frames, and then also can be worn in two positions. One position is the default of which I am pictured wearing and then there is also the low Lense & low Frame style which has the open lense position. Either way you choose to wear them you will be lovely and stylish. Paratiro Full Pack is available on the [Neutra] market place page, a link for it is also on the right.

So I wish you a great evening and an ever greater coming week!

Well I hope that you have enjoyed this piece of my world and that you will return for more pieces (smile). Until the next time....stay safe, happy and full of Second Life!

~ Credits

~Catwa~Slink

Hair: F.Q. Icy90's Pony & Sintiklia Mesh base 5 v3

Appearance: Essences Queenie #Dark02 Skin & Bento shape (Catwa Catya), ^^Swallow^^ Ears HD, .euphoric~Layla Beauty Set (eyes), and ((Mister Razzor)) Danica Tattoo

Cosmetics: #ADORED -brianna brows-all natural & [PF] - Troublemaker lipsticks

Accessories: Kibitz - Chara Bangles Silver, ~~Ysoral~~.:Luxe Set Rings Aurora:., -FABIA-Gacha <Mandy/Margie> earrings & [Since1975] Geo Vape / E-Cigarette


No comments:

Post a Comment