Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 2, 2020

A Quiet Place


Find someplace to stop & be quiet

Hello and welcome my fantastic readers! I'm winding down from my weekend with an opportunity to hang out with a dear friend of mine, Apollo, but then I thought why not use him (hehe) for this post. He's so agreeable and I am fortunate that he is my wonderful friend.
So I present to you Evolve's Shopping Bag Pheme that is a group gift for Sexy, Fashionable, Gorgeous Me! Which if your not a member of it is only 4L to join! Pheme is a lovely silk patterned form fitting gown that comes with a hud of 4 deep rich colors and is fitted for shapes Slink Hourglass, Maitreya, and Belleza Freya. Pheme is available for your purchase at Evolve's main store location, your taxi is located to the left.
Well I hope that you have enjoyed this little piece of my world and that you will return for more pieces (smile). Until the next time....stay safe, happy and full of Second Life!

~ Credits

~Catwa~Slink

Hair: pr!tty - Demy
Accessories: MG - Mata Hari Mesmer - (High & Low) Necklaces
Background Deco: uK - Sm Rubble Building, .:Tyler's Treasures:. Chandler Tropical Garden, DISORDERLY./ Light Pine/ Tray and [Tia] Fae Lights Floor & Volume (gentle sway)
Pose: KMA Poses [With You]

No comments:

Post a Comment