Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 17, 2020

An evening!

 Welcome my honorable readers. I am so glad that this day is coming to an end because I loathe Mondays. I really do wish that there was a day between Sunday and Monday, I know, I would still have a Monday but it does sound good huh?! But let me not give Monday a bad name because it is in it's truth a day of starts and we all MUST have a start to come to the end (sings) Friday! So I wish you a great Monday evening!

With that said I move on to my post. I have for you new releases from two creative brands:

First up is N.Kolour  with their Grape Lemonade Nail Applier for Slink, Vista, Omega, and Maitreya nails. This set of  purple & yellow shades comes in 5 fun varying patterns of triangles and kaleidoscopes. You can find this beautiful applier set at N.Kolour's main store location, a link is located on the left.

Second is ALCHEMIST with their unisex Potion Maker Cuff. These thick fashionable wrist accents are adjustable and comes with a hud of 8 colors for solid or transparent cuffs, now there are two for a left and right fit, I just choose to wear one. You can pick up a pair for yourself at their main store location you will find a link on the left.

Well I hope that you have enjoyed this little piece of my world and that you will return for more pieces (smile). Until the next time....stay safe, happy and full of Second Life!


~ Credits

~Catwa~Slink/Hourglass

Hair: Sintiklia Amelia hair & Mesh base 2 v1

Appearance: L'etre eyes [#59-69] Hallowe'en Collection & :Le 'ge'ne: Mesh Ears: -Uthansr 

Attire: +Psycho Barbie+ [Latex Dress] Skirt panel

Cosmetics: {SONG} Perfect Liner & [PP 2019] Lipstick C

Pose: Sex'i Poses 

No comments:

Post a Comment