Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 27, 2020

Useful, Versatile, Attractive

 

Accessory: a thing which can be added to something else in order to make it more useful, versatile, or attractive.

Hello my fab readers and welcome to my post. As most women know accessories are our best friend, right?! The simplest outfit can be elevated with the right accessory pieces and I have a fantastic set for you today. My Bag & Neutra SEE THROUGH Pack which consist of a set of sunglasses named Verboden (that are unisex) which are highlighted with a dramatic line of color thru the lenses making them very trendy and fashionable. Next is My Bags by Mila Blauvelt My Alejandra with it's bold clear clutch style that is trimmed with bright color it will add a look of coolness and a touch of fun to your outfit. Both items are hud driven for optional color choices to create your own fashion statement. You will be able to find this wonderful item at Neutra's new main store location for which I have provided a taxi for on the right of my post. I wish you well and to accessorize, accessorize, accessorize!

Well I hope that you have enjoyed this little piece of my world and that you will return for more pieces (smile). Until the next time....stay safe, happy and full of Second Life!


~ Credits

~Catwa~Slink/Hourglass

Hair: S.E Michele FNTY Hairbase Dark Colors & Sintiklia Mesh base 1 v1

Cosmetics: PANGEA. Catwa juicy lipstick fatpack

Jewelry: (Kunglers) Milena earrings - Garnet

Attire: DIRAM Hat, Lexie Big Fur & Pant and Elysium - Astrid classic pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment