Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 23, 2020

There's good in everyday

 I bid you welcome and good morning my wonderful readers! I was thinking that most mornings can start of good just because hey, you woke up, right! But then somethings may happen at some point that will give you cause to feel like this is a bad day, but I say to you there is good in everyday and that you should think back on how you felt before those things happened because in comparison to your waking up which is a big thing, those things that happen are little.

So to my post I present to you a collabo (on my part--hehe) of two designers. First up is ♔Enigma Apparel♔ with Alline Set which is an exclusive of Hash Sexy Pin Up. It is a refined sexy denim style mini with braided ties, and an adorable sweet necklace & earrings set. The dress is hud driven with 10 color options and is fitted for Maitreya, Legacy, Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Venus, and Physique. Hash Pin Up began August 16th and runs until August 30th. 

So next is my awesome accessory shades which are a [Neutra] design called Scottish Fold. These sunglasses are chic in design and sexy in style, they come with a hud for color options on the lenses, the frames of the temple, rim, and triangle section. They are also adjustable just with a click on the sunglasses themselves, Scottish Fold is available on the market place page of [Neutra]. 

I have provided your transportation to Hash & [Neutra] and please have nothing but the good in this day!

Well I hope that you have enjoyed this little piece of my world and that you will return for more pieces (smile). Until the next time....stay safe, happy and full of Second Life!


~ Credits

~ Catwa~Slink/Hourglass

Hair: Wasabi//Stormy & Just Magnetized hairbase - set 11/omega

Cosmetics: Lisa Walker Tres Chic lipstick #2

Accessories: *B.D.R* Weekend in Bora Bora Wedges & e.marie//SLB17 Latte

Pose: {B+S} Poses - Walking Away


No comments:

Post a Comment