Powered By Blogger

Saturday, August 8, 2020

I Rock

 

Make sure you Rock so that when opportunity knocks you'll be ready to Roll!                                         ~ Gloria Marie Pelcher

Good evening my great readers! Welcome to my post. I hope that you woke up today rockin'! And if you didn't get your rock on this morning it's ok maybe you'll end the day with some rock because you just might have an opportunity to roll the sheets (lol).

So with that I think I should present my post of ♔Enigma Apparel♔ Sandra Top & Shorts, which is another exclusive for Up Events - Sports. This two piece ensemble with it's numbered tank top and stripe shorts is ready to rock for anything you have planned. It is sized for Hourglass, Physique, Maitreya, Venus, Freya and comes with a six color hud to choose any color combo you desire for the set. Up Event which started August 1st will close on August 15th and I have provided you with a taxi located to the left to grab your own Sandra Top & Shorts.

Well I hope that you have enjoyed this little piece of my world and that you will return for more pieces (smile). Until the next time....stay safe, happy and full of Second Life!


~ Credits

~Catwa~Slink/Hourglass

Hair: Doe: Tyne - Indecisive

Appearance: .:[PUMEC]:. /Mesh Ears\ - Faradenza & ..::INKer::.. From The Roses Tattoo

Cosmetics: .euphoric ~ Anastacia Beauty Set [PP 2018] (eyes, eyelashes, lipstick)

Accessories: REIGN. Thigh High Sneakers & JIAN Lion Cub Collection:: Companion

Pose: Kokoro poses -- Rock Girl



No comments:

Post a Comment