Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 2, 2020

Brown Skin

Brown skin, you know I love your brown skin (Brown skin)
I can't tell where yours begins
I can't tell where mine ends
Brown skin, up against my brown skin (Brown skin)
Need some every now and then (Oh yeah)
~India.Arie

Welcome my beautiful readers to my post. I was inspired by ♔Enigma Apparel♔ and their new and exclusive release for the StaySexy Event Monique Set, to take a warm and intimate photo in a sensual setting. With it's sexy lace and accompanying jewelry set, this mini is oohh so delicious for my brown skin! But don't worry there are 8 other hot colors in the hud that will surely be complimentary to your beautiful skin as well (smiles). It is available in sizes for Maitreya, Legacy, Altamura, Freya, Isis, Venus, Hourglass, and Physique. StaySexy began November 1st and will last until November 10th, hurry on over and check out this awesome event, I have provided your transportation on the right.

Well I hope that you have enjoyed this little piece of my world and that you will return for more pieces (smile). Until the next time....stay safe, happy and full of Second Life!

~ Credits

~Catwa~Slink/Hourglass

Hair: [AD] - Kamal

Attributes: .euphoric ~ Joanna eyes applier, [session] Moles

Cosmetics: LURE: lipstick (gift)

Poses: FOXCITY. Drift Bento Pose Set & ::SD:: I'm waiting

Deco: FOXCITY photo booth Lake Cabin, {moss&mink} It's love Rose, Tidbits Classic Lounge, !Libertine~A Rose Rug, Myth-Love Frame, Wine and roses wooden tray, and (Milk Motion) floating rose petals


No comments:

Post a Comment