Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 27, 2021

Beautifully Bright


 I welcome you back my delightful readers to another post. I have to say that I have been enjoying traveling around this morning in my SL. It's so awesome that I can do so without restrictions of any kind (smiles). So today I came across a cute lil corner that made me so cheerful and inspired that I had to take my photo there. Calas Galadhon Park and this section is Dimrill Dale. I thought it perfect for my yellow sunny outfit by ♔Enigma Apparel♔ called Angel Set which is an exclusive for the Beauty Event. This outfit has me so ready for warm sunny days to come and this corner fit perfectly for that! Angel is actually hud driven with 8 vibrant colors, 4 for the hoodie and 4 for the bodice. The hoodie is also in a down hood version and in an up hood version. It is fitted for Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique. The Beauty Event began February 21st and will be going on until March 11th. Be sure to drop by and grab an Angel Set for yourself because I know you will be inspired by it. Your taxi is located to the right.

Well I hope that you have enjoyed this little piece of my world and that you will return for more pieces (smile). Until the next time....stay safe, happy and full of Second Life!

~ Credits

~Catwa~Maitreya

Hair: Doe: Bonnie (twotone) BOW - Browns

Attachment: ::WetCat:: &Mon Cheri / lemonade yellow

Pose: Secret Poses - Natalie 2

Location: Dimrill Dale

No comments:

Post a Comment