Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 14, 2021

Light?


 Oh it's not for the cigarette, I just want to set the night on fire!

Hello my sweet readers and welcome to my post. I'll light this night up in a hot new release that is an exclusive for Girls Heaven Event by Gloss named Aretha Outfit. It comes as a complete set with top, skirt, and heels in three boldly bright colors, yellow, green and red. The outfit is compatible for Kupra, Hourglass/Hourglass Petite, Maitreya/Maitreya Petite, Legacy/Legacy Perky, Isis, and Freya. The heels are for Signature Alice, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, Freya, and Maitreya. The Girls Heaven Event began Febuary 7th and runs until March 3rd. You still have plenty of time to light up your night in Aretha, I have provided your taxi to the right. Enjoy!

Well I hope that you have enjoyed this little piece of my world and that you will return for more pieces (smile). Until the next time....stay safe, happy and full of Second Life!

~ Credits

~Catwa~Slink/Hourglass

Hair: CAMO - Amber Dreads

Accessories: .:KC:. CoCo Clutch, - Fika - Apis Pendant & [RHUDE] Chloe Glasses 24k Gold

Poses: Kokoro Poses - Asuma Fatpack #3 w/cigarette

Location: Backdrop City

No comments:

Post a Comment