Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 17, 2021

See me


In all my splendor, glory, kindness, anger, frustration, weakness, plainness....just see me always for who I am. I see you.

Welcome my auspicious readers to another post. A lady just wants some attention and not to be put into a box. Am I right? Of course I am! Well I'll just proceed onto my post with which I present to you this cute blouse and mini Athena Set, an exclusive for this months Vanity Event.  Athena is complete and ready for you with a sexy pair of mules to top off your look. It is hud driven with color options for the blouse and also for the mini skirt. Vanity Event began February 4th and will run thru February 28th. I have provided your transportation on the right. Get your Athena Set and let them See You!

Well I hope that you have enjoyed this little piece of my world and that you will return for more pieces (smile). Until the next time....stay safe, happy and full of Second Life!

~ Credits

~Catwa~Slink/Hourglass

Hair: Wasabi // Elenoire Windblown hair

Accessory: Blow-Up - Boho Eyeglasses

Pose: [InDiGo] Kate Set #3

Location: Chiringuito Coffee & Lounge

No comments:

Post a Comment