Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 25, 2021

It's how I wear it


 I validate myself no one else can do that but it is nice to wear and announce it for all to see!

Welcome my lovely readers to my post. I bring to you a Gloss VIP gift Geri Jacket, a mid-drift jacket and sweater combo fitted for Belleza (Freya, Isis,Venus), Legacy & Legacy Perky, Maitreya, Slink Hourglass & Physique. With it's Boss statement you will show how you validate yourself!  You can pick up your member's exclusive gift at Gloss main store location, I have provided a taxi for you. Enjoy and wear it well!

Well I hope that you have enjoyed this little piece of my world and that you will return for more pieces (smile). Until the next time....stay safe, happy and full of Second Life!

~ Credits

~Genus~Maitreya

Hair: Sintiklia Midnight ~ Colors & Pastels

Cosmetics: ::Modish:: Silvia lipstick-SET A 

Attributes: GENUS Skin Applier /AMIRA - HONEY, &.euphoric ~ Keisha Eyes Applier ~ Dark Colors

Attire: SCANDALIZE. Luxx. FATPACK (pants)

Accessories: LIVIA::Lauren Hoops

Attachment: Astara - Planetary Holdable 

No comments:

Post a Comment