Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 28, 2021

Damage


 Careful what you take for granted, yeah
'Cause with me know
You could do damage ~ H.E.R

Welcome my delightful readers to my post. I am so moved by the words of this song and it's parallel to my love life that I had to use it for my inspiration for this post. My heart is under careful protection but I'm still putting it out there ready for my love chance (smiles).  I feel like N.Kolour's new sexy,  boldly detailed Heart Love (Red) Nail Applier is a compliment to my personal declaration. This red hot nail applier set is in a hud of 5 patterns and is compatible with Slink, Maitreya, Vista, and Omega nails. I of course have provide taxi service to N.Kolour's main store location or market place so that you can take a browse of the several Heart Love Nail Applier Sets available, I'm sure one will have a connection for you! 

Well I hope that you have enjoyed this little piece of my world and that you will return for more pieces (smile). Until the next time....stay safe, happy and full of Second Life!

~ Credits

~Catwa~Slink/Hourglass

Hair: TRUTH / Lady / Browns

Cosmetics: BT "Catwa" Lipstick Appliers, +Psycho Barbie+ [Monroe Beauty Mark], Lisa Walker (PP) Oct. 19' eyeliner

Attributes: ^^Swallow^^ Persia Ears, GLOOM Brown+Blue Eyes, ((Mister Razzor)) Danica Tattoo

Attire: AVALE Megan - Red Dress

Accessories: Nord Embel'Lys Ailes d'Amour upper armbands & .::Supernatural::. Dolce #1&2 Gold Bracelets

Location: Backdrop City

No comments:

Post a Comment