Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 26, 2021

Cherry's Love


 Hello and welcome my awesome readers. I hope that this post finds you well worked and ready for a fantastic weekend! I myself am so ready. This has been a long week and I'm beyond ready to lay back and kick my feet up! 

I'll start off my Second Life weekend with an amazing release by N.Kolour for this months Sense Event. It is an exclusive called Cherry's Love Nail Applier, a dynamic set of boldly deep designer lines and patterns. There are 5 different ones to choose from all ready and compact for you in a hud, I have them all on! Cherry's Love is compatible with Slink, Maitreya, Vista, and Omega nails and Sense Event started on February 18th and will run until March 8th. I hope that you make your way there and have a marvelous time, please just look to the right for your taxi.

Well I hope that you have enjoyed this little piece of my world and that you will return for more pieces (smile). Until the next time....stay safe, happy and full of Second Life!

~ Credits

~Catwa~Slink/Hourglass

Hair: Sintiklia Mbali - Browns

Attributes: .euphoric ~ Melancholic  Eyes  Applier ~[Catwa]Pack 03 & ^^Swallow^^ Persia Ears

No comments:

Post a Comment