Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Do I look ok?


 Aaah welcome my wonderful readers to my post. I'm slowly but surely returning to my old self but it's been a long battle. So, although I may not feel ok in my RL I can at least look my flyest in SL right? So check me out wearing an ♔Enigma Apparel♔ fit that you can find at the Girls Heaven Event called Alicia Set. Now Alicia comes with this adorable retro style mini dress and strappy leather heels. The mini is hud driven with eight patterns to choose from and is fitted for Freya, Isis, Venus, Hourglass, Maitreya, and Physique shapes. The Girls Heaven Event began February 7th and will run until March 3rd, you have time to hurry down and grab this adorable sexy retro style set, I have provided your transportation to the right. Have fun and look your flyest!

Well I hope that you have enjoyed this little piece of my world and that you will return for more pieces (smile). Until the next time....stay safe, happy and full of Second Life!

~ Credits

~Catwa~Slink/Hourglass

Hair: vanity::cables-all reds pack

Cosmetics: NOX. Sienna Gloss

Accessories: EarthStones Ferris Necklace & PKC Louise Bento Rings

No comments:

Post a Comment