Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 28, 2021

1 ƚԋιɳɠ...

 

Don't wanna tell you what it is
Oh wee it felt so serious
Got me thinking just too much
I wanna set it off, but
It's just one thing that got me tripping
~Amerie

Morning and welcome my glorious readers to my post. I'm really just tripping on being up this early on a wet and chilly Sunday morning. I should still be sleeping cozy under my blankets, right? Oh well it is what it is and I have things to do. So I'll start of by presenting this cute sexy mini with it's fun thigh high boots...a complete set designed by ♔Enigma Apparel♔ called Cecilia Set. Cecilia is hud driven with six colorful print options for the mini dress and six matching solid colors for the boots. It is only at the Eclectic Event which began March 24th and ends April 18th. If your also up this early catch my taxi to the right, it's running and ready to take you to Eclectic. Enjoy your day!

Well I hope that you have enjoyed this little piece of my world and that you will return for more pieces (smile). Until the next time....stay safe, happy and full of Second Life!

~ Credits

~Catwa~Slink/Hourglass

Hair: Mithral * Ylang Ylang

Attributes: ::Modish:: (April) skin & Enemy: Lara Tattoo

Cosmetics: [PF] - Troublemaker lipstick

Location: City Loft - Free Photo Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment