Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 27, 2021

The eyes have it

Eyes are everything...everyone is drawn in by them because deep in lies a doorway to all that we are. They can be full of love, hatred, compassion, fear and tears. The very soul and essence of us. Let's be woke to one another. Just look and .... see.

Welcome my glorious readers to my post. I introduce to you a new release by N.Kolour called Splice Eyes which is a collabo with KOSMETIK, exclusively for Sense Event. These magnificently detailed and vibrant eyes with their splices of two colors are hud driven. There are several different sets all with a variety of colors to choose from. I am wearing the Brown pack, but there is also Blue, Green, and Heterochromia packs all of which are Catwa and Omega compatible. Sense began March 18th and runs until April 8th. I have provided your transportation to the right of my post. Please enjoy!

Well I hope that you have enjoyed this little piece of my world and that you will return for more pieces (smile). Until the next time....stay safe, happy and full of Second Life!

~ Credits

~Catwa~Slink/Hourglass

Hair: S.E Michele FNTY hairbase

Attributes: .:[PUMEC]:. #16 --- May (skin, shape, brow) & .:[PUMEC]:. Sea Monster Mesh Ears

Clothes/Accessories: PIXEL BOX - Lady Crow Hat, PIXEL BOX - Steampunk Librarian Outfit, Wicca's Originals - Havoc Mask

Location: Wicca's Originals 

No comments:

Post a Comment